Journal Kembang 3

8:00
I wake up, take a bath, play with my sister while my dad bathes and then I do some chores.
9:00
There's still time left until ajan, so I decide to get some food and open Udemy and continue the course
11:57
It's nearly time, and my dad tells me to go ahead, must be the Juru Foto (Photography Unit) thing or something, I comply and walk to the masjid, the streets are quiet, some exits their homes and walk, others fire up their motorcycle and ride to the masjid.

It's been a while since I arrived early, even so, it's still crowded.
12:50
With the prayer over, I walk home, the previously quiet streets are filled with the sound of footsteps, though it dissipates quickly
13:10
Entering my home, I quickly retreat to my chambers after greeting my dad and continue the course.
15:20 sholat
16:00 Nulis
18:10 Sholat
18:20 Continue Course
19:50 Sholat
20:00: Tidur
00:01: Bangun
02:00 Tidur

Comments

Popular Posts