journal kembang 2

7:08
I am woken up by the sound of my mom calling my name, she says that if my dad doesn't return by 8:XX then she's leaving to work with my sister in my care, I shout an affirmation through the door. I look around my room, messy, as usual, with the lights off, the room is lit orange-ish from the outside glow peering through the windows, it's warm, even with the electric fan mounted on the wall whirring as fast as it can.
8:10
The sound of the gate opening and a motorcycle engine outside catches my interest, it's my dad, home just in time for my mom's departure, I do some chores for a short while and return to my room.
9:00
Since I'm not really doing anything, why not learn something? Learning Music Theory is one of my goals for this year, so I open up Udemy and l open the theory course.

12:00 Sholat & Makan

13:00
I had finished the first part of the Udemy Course, so I decided to take a short nap.

13:50 Bangun
15:00 Sholat
16:00 Makan
18:00 Sholat

20:00
It's time to write today's journal..........

Is this what writer's block feels like?

Well, the deadline is coming soon, so I'd better make something...

Comments

Popular Posts